Sunday, September 16, 2012

Favorite Movie Teachers 2012

So, last year I wrote a lengthy post about my favorite teachers from film. I would like to write a Part 2 in the future, but due to my crazy college student life (18 credits, 2 on campus jobs, House/Box Office Manager for the theater department, acting in a show, etc.....) I just don't have the time to write a full list, but I'd like to share something anyway.

So here's a little photo essay of my favorite teachers from the movies:

Mr. Ray from Finding Nemo (2003)
(Voiced by Bob Peterson)


Lionel Louge, The King's Speech (2010) 
(Geoffrey Rush)


 Haymitch Abernathy, The Hunger Games (2012)
(Woody Harrelson)


Maria, The Sound of Music (1965) 
(Julie Andrews)


 Minerva McGonagall, Harry Potter 
(Maggie Smith)


Ben Parker, Spiderman (2002)
(Cliff Robertson)


Henry Higgins, My Fair Lady (1964)
(Rex Harrison) 


Yoda, Star Wars
(Voiced by Frank Oz)

 

Frankie Dunn, Million Dollar Baby (2004)
(Clint Eastwood)


Herman Boone, Remember the Titans (2000)
(Denzel Washington)


John Nash, A Beautiful Mind (2001)
(Russell Crowe)


Mr. Griffith, Easy A (2010)
(Thomas Hayden Church)


Victor Melling, Miss Congeniality (2000)
(Michael Caine)


George, A Single Man (2009)
(Colin Firth)


Captain Pike, Star Trek (2009)
(Bruce Greenwood)


Here's my original list from last year:
http://www.gotoricks.blogspot.com/2011/08/favorite-movie-teachers.html

Who are some of your favorites? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment