Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Final Deathly Hallows Trailer to be Released on Thursday!

When Warner Brothers released the theatrical trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II a few months ago I assumed it was the last one because new trailers aren't usually released so close to the film release. (It's exactly a month away.) Well, we all know what happens when you assume...

Warner Brothers announced today that the final trailer will be released tomorrow, June 16th, at 7pm EST.

For the last few movies WB has, in my opinion, released way too much of the film beforehand. For Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows: Part I there were so many trailers and clips released that I felt like I had seen so much of the movie before it came out. I had seen so much that I knew what was coming in some of the scenes and that detracted from the experience of seeing the movie for the first time. I really hope this doesn't happen again, but I have a feeling it will. The clips usually start appearing after the final trailer, so my plan is to stop watching things after this trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment